- Castle Tioram, Loch Moidart
- The fabulous white sand beaches of Sanna and Portuairk with great views of The Small Isles
- Ariundle Oakwoods near Strontian : The Ariundle National Nature Reserve has some lovely walks through the woods and hills. The Reserve is a fine example of ancient coastal Atlantic oakwood and is recognised for its old oaks supporting a huge diversity of ferns.
- RSPB Reserve Glenborrodale is the RSPB’s most westerly reserve and managed for its oak woodlands. This is a pleasant walk through deciduous woodland onto heath/moorland on the north shore of Loch Sunart, with excellent views over Loch Sunart
- Ardnamurchan Distillery and Visitor Centre at Glenbeg, 2.5 miles from Hoki Mai. Scotland’s newest distillery opened in July 2014 by HRH The Princess Royal :