- Castle Tioram, Loch Moidart
- The fabulous white sand beaches of Sanna and Portuairk with great views of The Small Isles
- Ariundle Oakwoods near Strontian : The Ariundle National Nature Reserve has some lovely walks through the woods and hills. The Reserve is a fine example of ancient coastal Atlantic oakwood and is recognised for its old oaks supporting a huge diversity of ferns.
- RSPB Reserve Glenborrodale is the RSPB’s most westerly reserve and managed for its oak woodlands. This is a pleasant walk through deciduous woodland onto heath/moorland on the north shore of Loch Sunart, with excellent views over Loch Sunart
- Ardnamurchan Distillery and Visitor Centre at Glenbeg, 2.5 miles from Hoki Mai. Scotland’s newest distillery opened in July 2014 by HRH The Princess Royal :
- Many interesting and scenic local walks in Ardnamurchan. http://www.ardnamurchan.com/things-to-do/walking/local-walks/
- The Nadurra Centre, Glenmore : http://www.nadurracentre.co.uk/
- There is a ferry from Kilchoan to Tobermory if you wish to visit the Isle of Mull.
- A more frequent ferry runs from Lochaline to Fishnish on the Isle of Mull
- Kentra Bay. There is a lovely walk to the Singing Sands at Gortenfern
- Ardnamurchan Lighthouse is located on the most westerly point of the Ardnamurchan peninsula. Great views, a tea room and exhibition centre. http://www.ardnamurchanlighthouse.com/
- Boats may be hired by the day or half day from Ardnamurchan Charters in nearby Laga Bay. Andrew Jackson can also take you on a variety of excursions to see whales, dolphins and otters :